www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

defiance help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
g0n3

Number of posts : 2
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-14

defiance help Empty
PostSubject: defiance help   defiance help I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:18 am

defiance, i have been iped from defiancescape.no-ip.info cuz i threatned to report a owner.. it has owner rights cuz of the source, i told him if he iped me i was going to hack him aswell tho but i would like to be un iped and please change back source.. this source isn't that great + to many bug's.... but please help and un ip me Mad
Back to top Go down
Ethan McWilliams
Admin
Admin
Ethan McWilliams

Number of posts : 74
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

defiance help Empty
PostSubject: Re: defiance help   defiance help I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:44 pm

g0n3 wrote:
defiance, i have been iped from defiancescape.no-ip.info cuz i threatned to report a owner.. it has owner rights cuz of the source, i told him if he iped me i was going to hack him aswell tho but i would like to be un iped and please change back source.. this source isn't that great + to many bug's.... but please help and un ip me Mad

Ok guys this will sound stupid, but that guy stole my no-ip ... i let him host the uneditable files of my server and he just wanted my no-ip bacause im getting him more players so when ever you are all on syi defiancescape.no-ip.info because it's not mine.
Back to top Go down
http://defiancescape.roflforum.net
g0n3

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-14

defiance help Empty
PostSubject: Re: defiance help   defiance help I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:53 pm

ohh whats the new ip for defiance?? and thats why source was changed? and thank you for warning defiance... also defiance i need to talk to you.. so please read your pm's/respond to them
Back to top Go down
danidemps

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-03

defiance help Empty
PostSubject: Re: defiance help   defiance help I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:25 am

he got ur source and everything Sad ?? hes a son of a B**** and he has had it if i see it online ok m8

Sad ----------BANNED----------FOR-USING-ARMY-CHEST---------- Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.medion.smfforfree4.com
Sponsored content

defiance help Empty
PostSubject: Re: defiance help   defiance help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

defiance help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Defiancescape.com :: Forum :: Forums-
Jump to: