www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Myself as requested by Wayne -.-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simmy

Simmy

Number of posts : 12
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Myself as requested by Wayne -.- Empty
PostSubject: Myself as requested by Wayne -.-   Myself as requested by Wayne -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:49 pm

ok ignore this for now wont let me upload my photo
Back to top Go down
Simmy

Simmy

Number of posts : 12
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: wth   Myself as requested by Wayne -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 10:15 am

wth someone please help me, idk how to put up a pic of myself, if you wanna see me, just add my msn..... lilhottie99@hotmail.co.uk your mum failcat
Back to top Go down
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Myself as requested by Wayne -.-   Myself as requested by Wayne -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:43 pm

Simmy wrote:
wth someone please help me, idk how to put up a pic of myself, if you wanna see me, just add my msn..... lilhottie99@hotmail.co.uk your mum failcat
go to www.photobucket.com, make an acc, upload the pic, copy the IMG link and paste it here. simple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myself as requested by Wayne -.-   Myself as requested by Wayne -.- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myself as requested by Wayne -.-
Page 1 of 1