www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

iownman pure not got his mod

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ii maxed ii

Number of posts : 16
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-20

iownman pure not got his mod Empty
PostSubject: iownman pure not got his mod   iownman pure not got his mod I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:11 pm

ethan my mate iownman pure hasnt got his mod he told me to write this topic because hes computer broke but its getin fixed tomorrow he went on it at mine but he hasnt got his mod why? Surprised
Back to top Go down
noob tanking

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: iownman pure not got his mod   iownman pure not got his mod I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 3:27 pm

well first of all he dropped the alot of rares and thats why every1 had gotten reset if they were on at the time of that.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: iownman pure not got his mod   iownman pure not got his mod I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Okay, hate to tell you this but he already did get mod, but he leeked out items and so we demoted him. failcat
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
ii maxed ii

PostSubject: Re: iownman pure not got his mod   iownman pure not got his mod I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 am

no he didnt leak items who ever said it didnt like him and wanted to get him demoted so shhhh
Back to top Go down
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: iownman pure not got his mod   iownman pure not got his mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:17 am

dude stfu i was right there wen he did it so i demoted him
Back to top Go down
ii maxed ii

PostSubject: p0ssed sould sucked tainted souls dick omfg   iownman pure not got his mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:48 am

this server is shit anyway and i hacked iownman pure and leaked items so stfu u little nerds hu are playing rs get on xbox sad os
Back to top Go down
ii maxed ii

PostSubject: Re: iownman pure not got his mod   iownman pure not got his mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:51 am

w
Back to top Go down
ii maxed ii

PostSubject: Re: iownman pure not got his mod   iownman pure not got his mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:52 am

wannker
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: iownman pure not got his mod   iownman pure not got his mod I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:22 pm

IP banned and topic lock
Back to top Go down
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: iownman pure not got his mod   iownman pure not got his mod I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:33 am

sad saying get off rsps and get on xbox dude u wanna go round screaming at ppl on xbox live for killing u?
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: iownman pure not got his mod   iownman pure not got his mod I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:38 am

ROFL

"omg you f00kin killed meh!!! ima pwn you D: omg i gots a sniper rifle! i r going to shootchur brennz out ;D"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iownman pure not got his mod   iownman pure not got his mod I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iownman pure not got his mod
Page 1 of 1