www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

What is happening with defiancescape???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

What is happening with defiancescape??? Empty
PostSubject: What is happening with defiancescape???   What is happening with defiancescape??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:21 am

Hey everyone,

Tainted Soul, here. I just was wondering, what is happening with defiancescape. I never hear from any of the members anymore, and I never see any forum activity, but I am also to blame for that. I also never see anyone in the chatbox. I come here every day to see if there is any new-news. I just found out today that when I come here my account isn't always logged in Shocked

So ethan, what are you doing with the server? It seems to me like you've quit...

And all the other members, please be active with me, so this game and community doesn't completely die down.

Thank you for listening sunny
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
the reaper
Admin
Admin
the reaper

Number of posts : 3
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: whats happening to defiancescape?   What is happening with defiancescape??? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:43 am

Hey The Reaper Here... Thanks for your interest first off I would like to say that the reason Ethan couldn't actually write this himself as you most know by now he is busily trying to do the 508 server a.k.a Project Xtreme so he is extremely busy with that anyway... if there is anything you need just ask me and I will see what I can do to see that your questions are answered.

Cheers,

The Reaper
P.S. My MSN Address is goingoutwards2@hotmail.com or br1ng1nb4ckd4p41n@hotmail.com
I will normally be on goingoutwards2@hotmail.com so add this 1 and br1ng1nb4ckd4p41n@hotmail.com just incase.
Back to top Go down
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: What is happening with defiancescape???   What is happening with defiancescape??? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:49 am

just ahh to clear things up I am working on the 508project xtreme Laughing and ethan is on server all the time but he has p chat off coz well his making server as close 2 runescape as he can.....
Back to top Go down
the reaper
Admin
Admin
the reaper

PostSubject: :(   What is happening with defiancescape??? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:54 am

p0sesed soul wrote:
just ahh to clear things up I am working on the 508project xtreme Laughing and ethan is on server all the time but he has p chat off coz well his making server as close 2 runescape as he can.....

Stop stealing ma thunda Sad
Back to top Go down
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: What is happening with defiancescape???   What is happening with defiancescape??? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:51 pm

your thunda? what thunda u get a thrill out of saying ethan is working on 508 lol or u just get a thrill from his name
Back to top Go down
the reaper
Admin
Admin
the reaper

PostSubject: :(   What is happening with defiancescape??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:53 am

p0sesed soul wrote:
your thunda? what thunda u get a thrill out of saying ethan is working on 508 lol or u just get a thrill from his name

SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad

Your not exactly the nicest either and Sad
Back to top Go down
linkou

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: What is happening with defiancescape???   What is happening with defiancescape??? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:30 pm

i know even if the 508 needs a lot of work so does the 317 or w.e im on every day but im only on for like an hour because im so bored!! nobody is ever on maybe 3 tops.

seems like everyone has quit or moved to japan idfk.
Back to top Go down
xnewblood

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: What is happening with defiancescape???   What is happening with defiancescape??? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 2:32 am

yer i agree no 1 is ever on like no 1 i go on server chek up any1 on and its empty only 1 player online which is me
Sad it use to have lots of ppl on

i think the dedi is waste of money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is happening with defiancescape???   What is happening with defiancescape??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is happening with defiancescape???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Defiancescape.com :: Forum :: Forums-
Jump to: