www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Ethan, Help this time?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monterkill40

Monterkill40

Number of posts : 45
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Ethan, Help this time? Empty
PostSubject: Ethan, Help this time?   Ethan, Help this time? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:55 am

Haha, Shows How good the server is doing, i just got scammed of 51m my dds my Veracs Dh.
Of course i bet you'll do nothing of it considering the person who did it claims to be an admin.
Cool 99 Skil Scammed. but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Ethan, Help this time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ethan, Help this time?   Ethan, Help this time? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Defiancescape is doing fine, it's just that people like you are doing stupid stuff which ends up you getting scammed...You shouldn't have been dumb enough to BE scammed...item scamming is EASILY preventable.

And if you don't like Defiancescape, then leave, we don't need people who constantly complain.

Co-Owner,

Tainted Soul
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt

Ethan, Help this time?
Page 1 of 1