www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Glitch account.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Glitch account. Empty
PostSubject: Glitch account.   Glitch account. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:28 pm

Hey everyone!

Admin Tainted Soul here. Well anyways Ethan, I think my account is glitched. I was playing, when all of the sudden I got lagged out. I tried logging back in but each time I click log in it logs in like half way, as in it shows the player interface and the welcoming messages, but you can't see anything else. I didn't think to try logging into a different account, so I just skipped that and changed my ip because I had noclipped before that... so I was thinking there might be a tiny chance that I got banned somehow from that so I changed my ip to see if it had anything to do with my ip but no.

Anyways skipping to the point, I think another mod/admin banned my guy for whatever reason...whoever did it had no reason to anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt

Glitch account.
Page 1 of 1