www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Fuck this. Password to a lvl126 in here, and a lvl89.<3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brutal Death

Number of posts : 3
Rep ++ : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Fuck this. Password to a lvl126 in here, and a lvl89.<3 Empty
PostSubject: Fuck this. Password to a lvl126 in here, and a lvl89.<3   Fuck this. Password to a lvl126 in here, and a lvl89.<3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Fuck it.
My account name,
Brutal Death
Password,
im a gay cunt

Another account,
Hypnosis,
Password,
im a gay cunt

I quit this server, because of all the abuse and glitching.
I logg in with my santa, and I die? Standing in Edgeville bank.
So yeah, fuck this. I got IP muted for saying SHIT. Because I died and lost my santa in Edge, as explained above. Well at least, that's what I think I got IP muted for?
GF Defiance.
Back to top Go down
Unknowndemon

Unknowndemon

Number of posts : 31
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Fuck this. Password to a lvl126 in here, and a lvl89.<3   Fuck this. Password to a lvl126 in here, and a lvl89.<3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:27 pm

Brutal Death wrote:
Fuck it.
My account name,
Brutal Death
Password,
im a gay cunt

Another account,
Hypnosis,
Password,
im a gay cunt

So yeah, fuck this. I got IP muted for saying SHIT. Because I died and lost my santa in Edge, as explained above. Well at least, that's what I think I got IP muted for?
GF Defiance.

I ip muted you because you repetedly sayed "this server is shit" "this is shit" "fuck this shitty server" I then went to purpley to ask her what else I should do and if I should of muted you, she/he said yes, and I should ipban you ( went to her because i can trust her) so I did You may argue that shit is allowed to be said but all I'm saying is it can't be used talking against the server, you can use it at other players as long as if you dont repeat it like 4 times, that is why I muted you
Back to top Go down
Brutal Death

Number of posts : 3
Rep ++ : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Fuck this. Password to a lvl126 in here, and a lvl89.<3   Fuck this. Password to a lvl126 in here, and a lvl89.<3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 11:43 pm

Unknowndemon wrote:
Brutal Death wrote:
Fuck it.
My account name,
Brutal Death
Password,
im a gay cunt

Another account,
Hypnosis,
Password,
im a gay cunt

GF Defiance.

I ip muted you because you repetedly sayed "this server is shit" "this is shit" "fuck this shitty server" I then went to purpley to ask her what else I should do and if I should of muted you, she/he said yes, and I should ipban you ( went to her because i can trust her) so I did You may argue that shit is allowed to be said but all I'm saying is it can't be used talking against the server, you can use it at other players as long as if you dont repeat it like 4 times, that is why I muted you

Yeah, I could have gotten a warning, is that not what is supposed to happen?
Not like the rules said no cussing. :\ And honestly, having admins abuse ATOP me losing a santa over a glitch? I think you would be mad too if you couldn't spawn your stuff.
Back to top Go down
pker fool

Number of posts : 1
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Fuck this. Password to a lvl126 in here, and a lvl89.<3   Fuck this. Password to a lvl126 in here, and a lvl89.<3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:28 am

He did NOT abuse by ip muting you your just lucky that you got away with ip mute because most people that spam saying that about the server usually get banned and muted sometimes even iped..... and instead of saynig that you should have told a staff member what happened and they might of told ethan or darcy and they might have replaced it but your outta luck now aint ya...... and if you read it says you killed your self meaning u still could have got it back by simply going to were u died and picking it up......

Last edited by pker fool on Wed May 20, 2009 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a bit :D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuck this. Password to a lvl126 in here, and a lvl89.<3   Fuck this. Password to a lvl126 in here, and a lvl89.<3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuck this. Password to a lvl126 in here, and a lvl89.<3
Page 1 of 1