www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

silent own should be demoted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
str is all

str is all

Number of posts : 7
Rep ++ : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-26

silent own should be demoted Empty
PostSubject: silent own should be demoted   silent own should be demoted I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:02 pm

this is str is all, silent owns should be demoted because he abuses his powers, today blue spruce asked me to fight and i said no....next thing i know i was teled into wild by silent owns and i was gtetting attacked my blue spruce.....i ran out of wild...then again he teled me into wildy...(wouldhave to screen shot but dont know how) so i said fine ill fight blue spruce..i ran out of food first time so i ran..i fought him again...i did not say Death Match(DM) but blue said silent u saw him say death match right and he said yea.....well i kill blue spruce and got his stuff and got pjed by silent owns so i ran to bank..next thing i know i was teled to lvl 19 wild by silent owns and he tried to kill me so i teled home and logged out......blue spruce and silent r best friends so they r gonna say no they didnt do it or think of some lie but if i knew how to take a screen shot i would have...so plz belive me and demote (silent owns) he abuses his powers and im scared to logg back in.

sincerly, str is all
Back to top Go down
str is all

str is all

Number of posts : 7
Rep ++ : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: silent own should be deomted!!!!   silent own should be demoted I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:44 pm

once again i was teled to lvl 26 wildy by SILENT OWNS to get jumped by 2 people...he said i walked there tryin to be smart i wish i knew how to take a screen shot but i dont know how...plz belive me even ask (str tankd) i was teled to lvl 26 wild while fight him....and also at (xi hybrid ix) silent owns killed him and didnt give him his stuff back...plz listen to me he needs to be banned.

sincerly, str is all

p.s. he probably banned my guy (str is all) for x logging cause i had to so i didnt die cause he teled me to lvl 26 wildy.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: silent own should be demoted   silent own should be demoted I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 4:12 pm

Silent own will be demoted, thank you for your abuse report!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: silent own should be demoted   silent own should be demoted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

silent own should be demoted
Page 1 of 1