www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

do you think this in the best server in the world.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
3vil pur3

3vil pur3

Number of posts : 12
Rep ++ : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-24

do you think this in the best server in the world. Empty
PostSubject: do you think this in the best server in the world.   do you think this in the best server in the world. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:05 pm

if you think this is the best server in the world rate it 10 and if you think it is crap rate it 1 reply and put your answer

mine is 10+100000000000 the random number added is because i love it so much

3vil pur3 (kaite)

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Like a Star @ heaven alien cat clown affraid What a Face Exclamation Exclamation lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Simmy

Simmy

Number of posts : 12
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: do you think this in the best server in the world.   do you think this in the best server in the world. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:08 pm

wow your really desperate for that mod spot aren't you love Razz don't worry you "might" get it ^^ oh, i'm simmy if you don't know by the way and i would rate it about a 10 Razz "about" ha, i make myself lol. Razz x x x
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: do you think this in the best server in the world.   do you think this in the best server in the world. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 3:19 pm

Okay ermm...hmmm...I rate this about an 8-9. Mostly just because we haven't been having many big updates lately, and some new things would be nice. Maybe an addition or two to home to make it a little less...hmm I dunno...BORING! But yeah, actually I LOVE defiancescape. This is literally the ONLY server I play. I haven't played a different server for at least 3 months.

Lol your mum
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
Keith

Number of posts : 2
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: do you think this in the best server in the world.   do you think this in the best server in the world. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:47 pm

3, Give me control of how the economy and stuff works, total economic reset, global updates, would rate it 10 lol.

Make the whole world useable.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: do you think this in the best server in the world.   do you think this in the best server in the world. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:06 pm

HELL TO THE NO! Another economy reset would kill Defiancescape again. We just got back to about where we were before, so we can't mess this up again.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
Trey

Number of posts : 32
Rep ++ : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: BeSt SeRvEr EvEr   do you think this in the best server in the world. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:36 am

YES THIS IS THE BEST SERVER EVER!@@@!....ADD ME
-Pker Trey
And
P.S: I have got 1 person so far <---This will go up, after every person i get
once again add me on the server: Pker Trey
-Pker Trey your mum
Back to top Go down
http://treynaj.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you think this in the best server in the world.   do you think this in the best server in the world. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

do you think this in the best server in the world.
Page 1 of 1