www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

double topic

Go down 
+2
danidemps
p0sesed soul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-12

double topic Empty
PostSubject: double topic   double topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 4:16 am

ok number 1

as some of you know i banned ayragon because i was sick of him giving me a few partyhats and having more that he isnt giving me then he would give me his pass so i banned him alright this is the msn convo afterwards

i found this funny

Quote :
suicidal temptations®️ says:
dude your words dont bother me cause im not 12
or 8
(¯`·._.·[°o.O_ÕmG Í ÂM $ÕÕÕ ßÕ®️DÈDÈD µÅZÀM_O.o°]·._.·´¯) u wanna buy a box (its empty) says:
im not either
(¯`·._.·[°o.O_ÕmG Í ÂM $ÕÕÕ ßÕ®️DÈDÈD µÅZÀM_O.o°]·._.·´¯) u wanna buy a box (its empty) says:
lol
or some small child
ok
how old r ya?
and if u dont care y still talk 2 me
exactly im 14 and im more matur then u
lol
its mature retard
learn to spell
lol wow i missed 1 letter

happens when you dont need to type properly
its msn
lol
just like how i missed 1 phat?
get a life
you need a life rofl
lol i asked u like a dozen times coz u kept gettin more and more somehow
got a life
i had 1
lol
HAD
LOLOLOLOL
had 1 life
LOLOLOLOL
that made no sence retard
got a life
i had 1
if i didnt have a life i would be dead moron
dick head
you just talk me 2 get a life u fucking cock
thats the idea of no life
told*
makes no sence retard
u said
got a life
lol i had 1
fuck off go listen to brittney spear better crank it cause ill be fucking your mom in the other room
lol i had 1 wen i said get a life
lol see how immature you are
im not kidding
im gonna go fuck your mom
lol good luck
u dont even no where i live
faggot
i wouldent want to gay ass mother fucking piece of shit
well pce gay little faggot

ok there was a little before that but i couldnt recover it which is part of my second topic

ok so in australia it is very very hot and we are not the wealthiest of countries so as a precaution the government has been cutting power in small grids for a period of time to save some money this time it was our turn almost the whole of victoria was powerless starting from about 5:30pm it is now 10:15pm and we have just regained power and if the server crashed it is because i was on the vps when i lost power i am sorry but i had no warning this was going to happen and as i was saving convo it froze so i only got that of it enjoy

and i have just been informed i am losing power all 2morrow
Back to top Go down
danidemps

Number of posts : 18
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-03

double topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: double topic   double topic I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:53 am

Wow It's A Shame Ur Power Is Going :S Hope It's Back Soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sad ----------BANNED----------FOR-USING-ARMY-CHEST---------- Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.medion.smfforfree4.com
ayragon

ayragon

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-29

double topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: double topic   double topic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:30 am

bahahahahahaha that was funny me and p0sesed and tight again btw:P:P hey p0sesed good times your mum your mum your mum your mum rofl jks
Back to top Go down
lolatme2

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-31

double topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: double topic   double topic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 5:03 pm

Ayragons a dick head
Back to top Go down
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

double topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: double topic   double topic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:36 am

lololololololol as i said i found this funny anyways no probs anymore (that i know of)
Back to top Go down
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-05

double topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: double topic   double topic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:43 am

u guys make too many repetitive insults..
lol! failcat
Back to top Go down
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

double topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: double topic   double topic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:05 am

ey some1s online just found something really odd i was bored so here is the exact number of possibilities of the outcome of a rubiks cube

try and say that number fool and repetitiveness makes the world go round (or was that war)
Back to top Go down
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-05

double topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: double topic   double topic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 am

Fourty three quintillion twohundred fifty two quatrillion three trillion two hundred seventy four billion fourhundred eighty nine million eight hundred fifty six thousand.
Lol.
Back to top Go down
Monterkill40

Monterkill40

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-12

double topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: double topic   double topic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:27 am

Lol, burned?

your mum your mum your mum your mum
Back to top Go down
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

double topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: double topic   double topic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:50 pm

ouch that hurt why would you make a monkey out of me like that? lol jokes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

double topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: double topic   double topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

double topic
Page 1 of 1