www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!   OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:08 pm

Okay seriously,

I am getting tired of waiting, I REALLY want to play. I am going to shoot those damn pricks.

Darcy, Ethan, please get the server on ASAP. It has been down for like 3 weeks! Also, Ethan can you make me an owner in the forums since I am one in-game?

Please give us an estimate, when the game will be back. I am getting very mad. Not at you guys, just in general that the game isn't up because of those damn faggots.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!   OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:37 pm

Calm down tainted O.o get some sleep.. go play something that isnt runescape.. take a pill...
and call me in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!   OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:18 am

I will not calm down. I don't want to start a different server =.=

I don't take pills

And I don't have long distance.
Back to top Go down
tanking noob

tanking noob

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!   OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:06 am

Lol'ed.
Not talking about other serv i mean another game.. go play maplestory or counter strike or something lol
Back to top Go down
Monterkill40

Monterkill40

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!   OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 4:25 pm

yeah, Calm Down A Bit, The Game will be Back up soon, Just play A Different game Or something
Back to top Go down
Ethan McWilliams
Admin
Admin
Ethan McWilliams

Number of posts : 74
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!   OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Look im really getting fucked off with these cunts we can't get on to the vps or anything there fucking me off, witing for there 7 days so i can't get a refund.
if they keep this up im going to waste there time aswell.
Back to top Go down
http://defiancescape.roflforum.net
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!   OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:44 pm

Call the damn company. This is very sad where they charge so much to begin with but they waste their customers' time.
Back to top Go down
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!   OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:16 pm

ok we now have access to the vps and wen it is finished being set up server will be up and running again
Back to top Go down
tanking noob

tanking noob

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!   OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 11:52 pm

Oh thank god Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!   OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMGGGG WHEN!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Defiancescape.com :: Forum :: Forums-
Jump to: