www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting. Empty
PostSubject: Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.   Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:52 am

I just logged in today, there were like a thousand spammers and i died for no reason at all.. then i couldnt see my stuff.. dude i lost 250m, full void, a dfs, my onyx ring..
Oh nevermind i changed my mind. defiance is too addicting to quit it

Last edited by tanking noob on Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monterkill40

Monterkill40

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.   Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Seriously, Ethan and all The Admins or Mods, The reset was probaly the dumbest thing to happen, Now the server is screwed up even more, More people died today that ever for nothing, No admin has been on, there's been a spammer in the Server since Early this morning, HES STILL THERE and been there for hours advertising and no one comes to do anything, no admins or mods care to log in for anything now. The reset ruin a lot of peoples game play, there's nothing to help us get our stuff back.
Whats going on?
Back to top Go down
lolatme2

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.   Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 12:43 pm

I Quit too dude
Back to top Go down
Monterkill40

Monterkill40

PostSubject: Re: Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.   Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 1:18 pm

Ethan if you do read this Me and Lolatme2 have agreed that we need mor administrators and moderators online, since most of them just get the spot and decide to quit.

Lolatme2 and i decided to apply for spots since we both are online most of the day when possible. i've also messaged you about this one a month ago and i've never gotten a reply. Take it into consideration, the server needs as much help as it can get at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.   Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:52 pm

How would you die because of the spammers :S
Also, please do not quit. Do you guys realize that I spend more time on defiancescape then I do doing homework...
That is true comittment. I know you guys aren't asking me to, but I really like defiancescape and I want it to be as good as possible for EVERYONE.

Do not quit.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
tanking noob

tanking noob

PostSubject: Re: Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.   Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 3:54 pm

i dunno bro -.-' i just logged in and i died... it happens on ur server too tainted.. and much more often.
I cbf'ed getting another void set.. and lost the dfs u gave me.. plus i lost all my cash i thieved.. it took me FUCKING HOURS to get 250m

Last edited by tanking noob on Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Monterkill40

Monterkill40

PostSubject: Re: Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.   Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:02 pm

There is something wrong with the server i Informed Ethan about It today, The spammer isn't causing it But something is And Most of you admins or mods are never on to help when there are spammers, Most normal players see more Rule breaking than you do. And besides some people just play to get a staff spot and then quit! Like Demon boy became a mod, the next day he quit the game! We never see Chantelle or P0, we See you tainted Most of the time, we know you're dedicated, as are we, i don't do homework cause of this either, I'm on the server at least 5 hours a day when i can, when i get out of school I Immediatly start up my computer, my first program running is Defiance scape. My second one is the forums, its my home page.

I'd just like the server improve instead of lose players. we lost a couple today and that did not make me happy at all.
Back to top Go down
tanking noob

tanking noob

PostSubject: Re: Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.   Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Monterkill40 wrote:
There is something wrong with the server i Informed Ethan about It today, The spammer isn't causing it But something is And Most of you admins or mods are never on to help when there are spammers, Most normal players see more Rule breaking than you do. And besides some people just play to get a staff spot and then quit! Like Demon boy became a mod, the next day he quit the game! We never see Chantelle or P0, we See you tainted Most of the time, we know you're dedicated, as are we, i don't do homework cause of this either, I'm on the server at least 5 hours a day when i can, when i get out of school I Immediatly start up my computer, my first program running is Defiance scape. My second one is the forums, its my home page.

I'd just like the server improve instead of lose players. we lost a couple today and that did not make me happy at all.
Actually i see p0sesed quite often.. maybe once a day or two. but still, the only admins active are tainted and p0sesed.. ethan u just log in for 5 minutes and then go off <.<
Back to top Go down
Monterkill40

Monterkill40

PostSubject: Re: Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.   Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:10 pm

tanking noob wrote:
Monterkill40 wrote:

Actually i see p0sesed quite often.. maybe once a day or two. but still, the only admins active are tainted and p0sesed.. ethan u just log in for 5 minutes and then go off <.<
I hardly EVER see P0, Ive seen him once in the whole month I've been playing the game. I'm mostly concerned about all the mods who quit and those spot, Like Tiazel, Demon Boy, Jessi ( She comes on sometimes so she isn't my main concern.) what happen to them? why don't they show face and help around? Ethan is sometimes on for hours at a time trying to fix things that need fixing, when he doesn't need to be on is when he leave, i understand he has other things to do so i don't mind that But at least give the people who can help you while your gone the spots and appourtunity to help you around the server to keep it running well.
All i would like to see is the server improve and Its members happy.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.   Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:27 pm

The reason why you see P0sesed Soul more, is because me and him have totally different timezones and his is probably closer to yours...because I am on at least 3 hours a day AT THE MINIMUM!!!

So Monterkill, what you complaining about...your stuff? I will give you the stuff you lost back, but you have to be TOTALLY truthful or I will find out and punish you.

I totally see where you guys are coming from. The fact of the matter is we are all on at different times and we all have schooling that stops us from playing. I think me ethan and p0sesed soul need to focus on getting mods from all timezones.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
Monterkill40

Monterkill40

PostSubject: Re: Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.   Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 4:37 pm

No Tainted, it isn't about the stuff because i don't need any of it, I'm working to get it back myself, its really the server, i'm devoted to it as much as you are..
Back to top Go down
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.   Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:38 am

you may have died for a number of reasons
#1 somebody was doing jad minigame got 2 jad and didn't kill him causing him to attack anybody at random and everybody that logs in
#2 an admin spawned jad and didnt kill it quick enough it dissapeared and same ending scenario as #1
#3 the spammers caused the server to overwork and somehow affraid jad (i used that emoticon coz i didnt want to use bad language) ending in scenario ending 1 and 2 lol so all out its all jads fault and i am sorry you lost your stuff and i am sorry you people feel this way about the reset
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.   Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ugh.. that was it man. im quiting.
Page 1 of 1