www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Zamorak Legion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wassup11

Number of posts : 1
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Zamorak Legion Empty
PostSubject: Zamorak Legion   Zamorak Legion I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:05 am

Hello, this is defiancescapes first ever clan, run by me wassup11. The clan is called Zamorak legion, I'll explain more after the ranks.
Zammy legion:
Owner: Wassup11
Co-owners:Cheesballs, Izomac2
admins: (4 spots open)
Head mods: (2 spots open)
Mods: (4 spots open)
Recruits:
Traniee's:

Zamorak legion is an all round clan, from pk to kbd, from god's to train (the dagganoths and mages). We have events daily and you have a chance to get into a staff position.
Events will include:

*gbs = give backs*

• Pk mania, everyone goes in a big brawl at multi (NO GBS!)
    1v1 tournaments, a tournament run by the leaders, the winner will recive a prize and rank pro pker Razz (GBS)
    Dragon slayers, everyone goes to dragons and kills all of the dragons there, you can keep the drops you get and if someone else comes...BOOM k0 them. (Do not fight people from clan)
    Godwars, a huge event where everyone fights all of the bosses at gods and brave people go to kbd and kq. (Do not fight people from same clan)

and loads more...!

The system for this clan is simple. To become a traniee you must be accepted by our rules (below). When you are ready you must either team with a mod+ kq or kbd. If you complete this to the standard of the mod/admin (by getting the drop ect.) you can become a recruit.

I also have a thing that will make some people join cyclops, the first 8 to join get a hilt of their choice! (excluding arma)

Hilts: 7/8

Im not going to make a big long boring rules list so ill make it simple.

Respect people in clan at all times, do not swear (to other clan members) dont multi-clan (im sure loads more clans will pop up now) and last but not least. YOU MUST BE OVER LEVEL 90 TO JOIN! DONT ASK UNLESS YOU ARE
!

Recruitment form (example)

Name: Wassup11
Combat level: 126
Main activity: Monster killing (could be pking)
Age: 15 (doenst need to be filled in unless you want to!)
County: Ireland (same as above)

See no long repetitive things...Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
ownage9988

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Zamorak Legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zamorak Legion   Zamorak Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:09 pm

Name: ownage9988, defil3d pure.

Combat level: 119 ( i can't be asked to get pray to 99..)

Main activity: Pking, Money making.

Pm me ingame for reply.
Back to top Go down
Monterkill40

Monterkill40

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Zamorak Legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zamorak Legion   Zamorak Legion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Name: Monterkill40

Combat level: 126 ;]

Main activity: uhm, anything thats fun!

:]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zamorak Legion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zamorak Legion   Zamorak Legion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zamorak Legion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum