www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

READ THIS ETHAN!! Un-ip ban us!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-05

READ THIS ETHAN!! Un-ip ban us! Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS ETHAN!! Un-ip ban us!   READ THIS ETHAN!! Un-ip ban us! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:04 pm

at like.. 6 PM gmt -5 i just suddenly d/ced and got a message saying no response from server.. this happened also to bruh i merk, lolatme, and some more ppl in the serv.. how i know it was an IP ban? well.. i tried with another wireless connection and i logged in fine.. whenever i try with the one i got d/ced with i just get that message. No response from server, please try using another world.. I can get on any other servers without a problem.. pl0x fix it. this wireless connection im using lags like crap! Sad
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS ETHAN!! Un-ip ban us!   READ THIS ETHAN!! Un-ip ban us! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Yes the same thing happened to me. I know you guys might slightly think it was me, but trust me... it wasn't.
But I easily just changed my IP and was fine Smile

For those of you who still can't get on, try unplugging your modem for a few minutes than plug it back in. It should then automaticly change your IP. That doesn't work for me so I had to manually change my IP. For help on that, go to youtube and search "change your ip easily"
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS ETHAN!! Un-ip ban us!   READ THIS ETHAN!! Un-ip ban us! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:42 am

most of the time that does not even mean you are ip banned, i will look into it but most of the time that means the server is busy I.E. crashed, cleaning up the jad problem (its set in delta 2 do that itself), there are too many players online, or after the dc many people tried to reconnect all at the same time which floods the server (no flood control + thread per client = fail)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS ETHAN!! Un-ip ban us!   READ THIS ETHAN!! Un-ip ban us! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS ETHAN!! Un-ip ban us!
Page 1 of 1