www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

The worst thing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lolatme2

Number of posts : 12
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-31

The worst thing? Empty
PostSubject: The worst thing?   The worst thing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:17 am

Even your own admins are corrupt ethan, like danidemps. Atleast even though I was admin for a short period, I helped stop couple of spammers and even 1 duper... I was always active and I helped everyone I could.. what did I get for doing this? FUCKING RESET, thats what. I didn't even leak any effing items into the server, like if I was corrupt I would of.

Don't worry, I am doing something right now as I write this...
Back to top Go down
Monterkill40

Monterkill40

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-12

The worst thing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst thing?   The worst thing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:25 am

Ethan, you should have Kept Lol as a hidden, He was helping out..
Instead you give people who dont give a shit about the server.
R3sid3nt g0d hasnt been on the server for months and you gave him an admin spot immediatly..
Back to top Go down
xenons

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-20

The worst thing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst thing?   The worst thing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:10 am

the writing is good for wht u wrote. Gd thing u stopped the spammers
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

The worst thing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst thing?   The worst thing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:58 pm

BS! You are lying. You did leek out items. I should IP you. Bruh I Merk told me you gave her some DFS's and d boots, I had to take them away from her. You ARE corrupt. I am not corrupt, I just made a stupid mistake of accepting your scam. You even took back what you traded even though you specificly told me you wouldn't. Go mess up a different server's economy. You lied to me, and everyone in the forums. failcat
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
lolatme2

The worst thing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst thing?   The worst thing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 3:22 pm

Are you for real? I gave her the items after I lost items which I didnt get from pickup. I took back because the deal was ADMIN FOR ACC, WHICH YOU OFFERED ME, I DIDN'T ASK YOU. Admin got taken after 1 day so ofcourse I would take account back, What do you take me for? You are corrupt, and only reason why ethan does not demote you cpmpletely is because you Paid $40+ for co... I mean c'mon sad or what?

Did you all know that i'm a fucking loser and that I need to get a life and I will never get sexual pleasure unless it is from myself.
Back to top Go down
Ethan McWilliams
Admin
Admin
Ethan McWilliams

Number of posts : 74
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

The worst thing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst thing?   The worst thing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:19 pm

Lol at me you are a real prick you said you were quitting so what ever mate, i don't really care too much that your gone Tainted has his warning and like Danidemps lolatme2 you are corrupt as he is he ipbanned everyone and you dupe so what ever, you will be isued with a ban from the forums, server and if i see any more slight bit of truuble i will try all my skills to brute force your computer, i wont like doing it but if it costs you over $100.00 to fix it will make me all the more happier.
Back to top Go down
http://defiancescape.roflforum.net
lolatme2

The worst thing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst thing?   The worst thing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 5:22 pm

You can do that if you like, but you and I both know that is a felony.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

The worst thing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst thing?   The worst thing? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:34 pm

Rofl. You will have no proof he would do that. Sure, you can take a screenshot but in Ethan's defense we can just say you edited it. It is super easy LmfaoRofl

Are you fucking stupid? It does not matter if you were admin or not when you gave items to bruh I merk. You gave pickup items to her.

Also...you offered the deal. You were complaining about wanting to be an admin, and you said you hated runescape and so I asked you if I could have your account. You said no, but you said I could buy it. I said idk what I can give you and you said "you can make me an admin" and so that is how it went down.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
Sponsored content

The worst thing? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The worst thing?   The worst thing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The worst thing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Defiancescape.com :: Forum :: Forums-
Jump to: