www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Thats it dude, danidemps did it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Thats it dude, danidemps did it. Empty
PostSubject: Thats it dude, danidemps did it.   Thats it dude, danidemps did it. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:33 pm

Ethan, dani has been on the past 2 days advertising other servers, and IP banning people without reason. 20 minutes ago i logged onto defiance, and Dani tried to buy me my runescape account, offering me a "co owner or owner spot"... 30 seconds after that, i got IP banned.. please, demote him already! Its clear that he doesnt care a crap about defiance anymore, and is just here to cause trouble. He tried to buy W 0 A H (AKA snows) a runescape account too, but im not sure if he got banned too.
Back to top Go down
ii maxed ii

Number of posts : 16
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Thats it dude, danidemps did it. Empty
PostSubject: dani demps advertising   Thats it dude, danidemps did it. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:37 pm

yes dani demps was advertising united-pkz.no-ip.biz or org cant remember i told him to stop and he iped me ethan plz un ip me
Back to top Go down

Thats it dude, danidemps did it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Defiancescape.com :: Forum :: Forums-
Jump to: