www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Newest updates.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethan McWilliams
Admin
Admin
Ethan McWilliams

Number of posts : 74
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Newest updates. Empty
PostSubject: Newest updates.   Newest updates. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:07 am

Ill be adding a Pk points shop soon.
so that no one can get the items.
dupefix is comming, and also i have dupe detectoir so if i see anyone wich has duped i will just ipban and delete there account even if there mod / longtime player.
i am making a huge pking arena wich you wont loose items in and im also making a huge arena that you will loose items in.
the safe one you will get 10 pk points in if you kill someone and the nonsafe one you will get 40.
but to enter these arenas it will cost you 3mill so no one is going in there just to die.
any more suggestions post them here.
Back to top Go down
http://defiancescape.roflforum.net
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Newest updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest updates.   Newest updates. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:57 am

that shop should be full of powerful items including the custom items lol put a dodge thingy on wings wif a misc random and have it make u fly up and dodge the attack Very Happy wif angel wings it actually animates the wings wif the flying emote Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D thats awesome idea eh i will add if want but yeh add all custom items 2 it d plate n shit
Back to top Go down
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Newest updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest updates.   Newest updates. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 1:05 pm

p0sesed soul wrote:
that shop should be full of powerful items including the custom items lol put a dodge thingy on wings wif a misc random and have it make u fly up and dodge the attack Very Happy wif angel wings it actually animates the wings wif the flying emote Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D thats awesome idea eh i will add if want but yeh add all custom items 2 it d plate n shit
For teh lulz. j00 is 1337. lol. anyway, i love the pk points idea Smile and please dont remove ::pure and shet.
Back to top Go down
ii maxed ii

Number of posts : 16
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Newest updates. Empty
PostSubject: pking points   Newest updates. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:40 pm

nice idea ethan cant wait till pk points come out and will there b d claws in the pking shop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ethan McWilliams
Admin
Admin
Ethan McWilliams

Number of posts : 74
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Newest updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest updates.   Newest updates. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:42 pm

of course i will need help from p0sesed soul =)
Back to top Go down
http://defiancescape.roflforum.net
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Newest updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest updates.   Newest updates. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:38 pm

These updates sound super. Also about the dupers detector. Is that the file in Defiancescape>CFG>dupers.txt?

And how accurate is the detector? Because I see names in there that I would not ever think they dupe.

Great updates ftw
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
Sponsored content

Newest updates. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest updates.   Newest updates. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest updates.
Page 1 of 1