www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Grounded lulz...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Grounded lulz... Empty
PostSubject: Grounded lulz...   Grounded lulz... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:47 pm

Yeah,

Many of you may have noticed I am not on very often lately, well it is because I am grounded.

My dad was yelling at me because I can't get the old speakers to work because we got a new monitor and the speakers were old and they plugged into our old monitor, and the speaker plug ins are different than the ones nowadays, so I couldn't plug them in. So my dad was making me sound stupid and so when he said something to me (I don't remember what he said)

I mimicked him and was like "elegllelelelhsadfa" and making random sounds that were making fun of him, and I apparently made a face that he didn't like and he came up to the chair I was sitting on and almost hit me, but sent me to my room. And he was like "YOUR GROUNDED OFF THAT DAMN FUCKING COMPUTER FOR 5 DAYS!! I AM NOT JOKIN AROUND THIS TIME I AM SERIOUS!!" and I was like "I HATE YOUUUU!!!!" and I went to my room and then he kicked my door open and broke it off the bottem hindges and yeah. So bottem line,

I am grounded for 5 days, BUT I get to go on about an hour when I wake up in the morning, and an hour before bed. So yeah.

I still think it is unfair but you know what they say..

"LIFE IS A BITCH, AND THEN YOU DIE!" as said by Vince Mcmahon (if you don't watch WWE then you don't know him)

Wow I just spilled my guts, but goo' night.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Grounded lulz... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grounded lulz...   Grounded lulz... I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Im not sure if i feel pity for you, or want to laugh.. xD
Back to top Go down

Grounded lulz...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
www.Defiancescape.com :: Forum :: Forums-
Jump to: