www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Updates and info.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethan McWilliams
Admin
Admin
Ethan McWilliams

Number of posts : 74
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Updates and info. Empty
PostSubject: Updates and info.   Updates and info. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:04 pm

New pk portals at home like bounty hunter you wont lose items but you will get and lose pk points, new shops comming if you have a suggestion for a shop or a item you want added please post it.
also comming is a vesta statius ect shop that will only have pk points as it's currency.
membership will be added to some items to get membership you will need to buy it for pk points Twisted Evil
more comming soon, remember if you want an update message me what you want ill see if i can do it =)
Back to top Go down
http://defiancescape.roflforum.net
Lil Wayne61

Number of posts : 23
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Updates and info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and info.   Updates and info. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:42 pm

make a dragon godsword ftw!!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Updates and info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and info.   Updates and info. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 2:05 pm

add zuriel items, and add miasmic ancient spells Smile its gonna be a bit hard but, wish u can Razz
Back to top Go down
hellokitty

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Updates and info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and info.   Updates and info. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Add lunar mage armor
Back to top Go down
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Updates and info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and info.   Updates and info. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:43 pm

lunar magics are already added.... and, Ethan i thought we were adding drops back into it, and if some1 can show me pic of the ancients interface (W/Miasmic) il take a crack at it
Back to top Go down
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Updates and info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and info.   Updates and info. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:19 pm

p0sesed soul wrote:
lunar magics are already added.... and, Ethan i thought we were adding drops back into it, and if some1 can show me pic of the ancients interface (W/Miasmic) il take a crack at it
she said lunar mage "armor" and i may get u a pic of the miasmic. one sec.

Here ya go Wink http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/runescape/images/b/bb/Ancients-spellbook.PNG
Back to top Go down
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Updates and info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and info.   Updates and info. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:12 pm

oh armour..... soz, and thx for teh miasmics pic il make all spells same ids and just move dem around Very Happy:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Updates and info. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updates and info.   Updates and info. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updates and info.
Page 1 of 1