www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Devil Demon - 70$ donator MOD APPLICATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devil Demon

Number of posts : 2
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-22

Devil Demon - 70$ donator MOD APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Devil Demon - 70$ donator MOD APPLICATION   Devil Demon - 70$ donator MOD APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 11:58 pm

Hello everyone & Ethan,

I feel out of everyone overall in the server i definitly have earned mod. I am always on constantly to help people. I have many freinds on there and im a constant donator to defiancescape. Alot of people use moderator as a key to become popular or get attention but i don't feel that way about becoming moderator. I will use moderator to help and make defiancescape a better place. I thaught Ethan or someone would have noticed me by now but i have tons of supporters so please support me. Also another huge supporter i have is P0SSESED.

THNXS,

~Devil Demon Razz
Back to top Go down

Devil Demon - 70$ donator MOD APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1