www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Great Guide on How To Download, Open and Use The Client

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Great Guide on How To Download, Open and Use  The Client Empty
PostSubject: Great Guide on How To Download, Open and Use The Client   Great Guide on How To Download, Open and Use  The Client I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:53 am

Hey everyone,

Admin Tainted Soul here. I just want to make a guide on how to download, open, and use the client. I have gotten many in-game private messages about how to download and open the client. So after this, there should be no more questions Smile

Okay Step one:

Go to www.freedownloadscenter.com/Utilities/Compression_and_Zip_File_Utilities/WinRAR_Download.html and download WinRar. You will need this to extract the client.

Step two:

Go to Defiancev10.tk and download the client. If the Click here for download thing doesn't work, go to tools in your web browser, and click internet options. Now click the privacy tab, and move that little dial all the way down to, accept all cookies. Then refresh the download page and download the client. (NOTE you can move the dial back where it was after you download the client)

Step three:

Now there should be a new desktop item on your computer named defiancescape and the icon should look like a bunch of books. Right click on that desktop item and click Extract Files. Then a little box should pop up in the middle of the screen, just click okay and then let it extract.

Step four:

Now open the folder. Depending on what you have your computer set at, whether to show hidden items or not, you may see a bunch of other files and folders once you open the main one.

If you see many items and folders, scroll all the way down to the bottem, where you will see Run.Bat . Open that and let the client load.

Step five:

Now, when you see that the client is completely loaded, you may type any username and password that is not already taken. One you type it in, click log in and YOU ARE IN THE SERVER!

Note: If it does not log in, just click log in again, and it should work. This server is 24/7.

Also, if you ever try logging in, and it doesn't work and there is a message saying your account is already logged in, just keep clicking log in until you get on. If you try 10+ times, someone may really be on your account if you gave away your password.

NOTE if you are stupid enough to try syi'ing the server, we will ip ban and ip mute the syi's. And since the syi's go off of your ip address, you will be ip'd too afro

Well,

This guide should answer all your questions and problems. If you still need help, please download teamviewer, and post for help on this thread. When you do, I can teamview for you. Teamview is a remote desktop contoller which allows the other person to be able to control your computer as if they were there with you.

THANKS FOR READING!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Great Guide on How To Download, Open and Use The Client   Great Guide on How To Download, Open and Use  The Client I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:22 am

Wow, OMG what a great guide I love it!

Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
kraujukaz

Number of posts : 1
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Thanks   Great Guide on How To Download, Open and Use  The Client I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:06 am

Thanks... affraid affraid affraid i search all over for this client
Back to top Go down
Rage

Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Great Guide on How To Download, Open and Use The Client   Great Guide on How To Download, Open and Use  The Client I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Hey nice guide but I still have a really annoying problem. Whenever I get on I play for like 5 min then I get the connection lost message in the corner and it logs me out. Then I try to log back in I get in then my body is gone and theres no other players and after a few seconds I get the connection lost message again. Please help this server is awsome but I cant like it if I cant play it =[.
Back to top Go down
ownzone

Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Great Guide on How To Download, Open and Use The Client   Great Guide on How To Download, Open and Use  The Client I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:14 am

Yea, nice work!
Back to top Go down
x benny x

Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: wtf?   Great Guide on How To Download, Open and Use  The Client I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:51 am

sorry but i cannot find the site to download this client because Defiancev10.tk doesnt work. can you reply with a working link? : Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Great Guide on How To Download, Open and Use The Client
Page 1 of 1