www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..]

Go down 
+3
xenons
lolatme2
Monterkill40
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Monterkill40

Monterkill40

Number of posts : 45
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..] Empty
PostSubject: Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..]   Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:13 am

Dear Ethan,
I Wanted to post this application to see if i would make this, even though you will most likely deny me anyways..
I want to be an admin to help You [Ethan] and all the other who really are dedicated to this server and watch it prosper. i will do whatever it takes Help make the server better.
I also wanted to apply for this admin spot because most admins are not online, i understand the different time zone problem, even though there is a different time zone I'm on mostly all day every day on vacation five hours a day when there is classes.

I think i am very kind to In-game players and admins, i do not curse, i do enforce all the server rules even though i don't have to, i do help new comers into the server, i help them get things, i would like to stop all the bad things that are happening on the server when most of you aren't around
Seriously Ethan, Me and Lolatme2 See more Bad things happening to the server than you suspect and WE want to do something about it..
I really hope you take this into consideration and accept my Application and also help Lolatme2 to get back on his feet..

Sincerely,
Monterkill40
Back to top Go down
lolatme2

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..]   Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:16 am

Atleast give monter the spot if not me, im so pissed off right now..
Back to top Go down
xenons

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..]   Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:20 am

I think you should be a admin because you help people alot and i have seen it. I think ur experienced player and should be promoted.

Make Monster A AAADDDDMMMMINNNNNNN!!!
Back to top Go down
sillboy

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..]   Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:29 am

i think Monterkill40 should be an admin coz she is helpfull
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..]   Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:59 pm

I vouch for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
Monterkill40

Monterkill40

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..]   Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:57 am

No Response At All. Almost one month, no response.

I think im done with this game. not because i did not make the admin spot, because no one cares about this server.

So i Most likely wont return to Defiance for a long time, those who want to keep in touch can ask Bruh I Merk for my phone number to text me.
Back to top Go down
Trey

Number of posts : 32
Rep ++ : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..]   Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:21 am

Monterkill40 wrote:
No Response At All. Almost one month, no response.

I think im done with this game. not because i did not make the admin spot, because no one cares about this server.

So i Most likely wont return to Defiance for a long time, those who want to keep in touch can ask Bruh I Merk for my phone number to text me.
well it was nice knowing you, even though i have never seen you before lol, (Probally because of the time zones between us) but other than/then that it seems like ur nice, so i guess i will or i would have voted for you...
~Pker Trey
Back to top Go down
http://treynaj.webs.com/
Ethan McWilliams
Admin
Admin
Ethan McWilliams

Number of posts : 74
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..]   Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Trey you need to read the dates of the posts :\
Back to top Go down
http://defiancescape.roflforum.net
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..]   Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:01 am

Okay Monter, I know you won't be reading this, but why don't you just shut up right now? Because you were NEVER on Defiancescape. You were only here because you wanted to become admin. And don't even lie, you DID quit because you didn't get the admin spot. You saying people don't care about the server is just your little coverup. We don't need you anyways if you want to be like that. And lolatme, he was the WORST player (besides lil wayne61), when there was no staff members around. He acted normal in front of staff, but messed up when they leave. I have spied on him before, and i've seen how he acts.

To BOTH of you.

CheeseFail Suck It failcat
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..]   Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin App. [Read this one Ethan..]
Page 1 of 1