www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Some suggestions for serv ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Some suggestions for serv ;) Empty
PostSubject: Some suggestions for serv ;)   Some suggestions for serv ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:31 pm

1. Make it so the very FIRST time you log in, you spawn somewhere that isnt home, that no one ever goes to. That will make syi's a bit less annoying for everyone on home.
2. Try fixing trade glitch fast pl0x Wink people keep losing their items everyday and are bitching me like every second for new items.. :/
3. Make the commands like ::99strenght RESET your stat to the correct xp instead of giving a fixed ammount of xp
4. Maybe add shops a little bit closer to spawn at home.. noobs keep asking me where are shops and theyre too fucking retarded/blind/lazy to look at the huge ammount of yellow dots on their minimaps.

Oh yeah, off topic. I may not be on for quite a long time, my hard drive detected an imminent failure and i doubt my parents buy me a new one really soon..
Back to top Go down
hellokitty

Number of posts : 15
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Some suggestions for serv ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some suggestions for serv ;)   Some suggestions for serv ;) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:33 am

And get rid of ::master everyone is lvl 126 now.. Shocked
Back to top Go down

Some suggestions for serv ;)
Page 1 of 1