www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

A few suggestions for defiancescape ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-05

A few suggestions for defiancescape ;) Empty
PostSubject: A few suggestions for defiancescape ;)   A few suggestions for defiancescape ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:56 pm

1. Give mods power to unmute, its stupid how we can mute and not unmute lol
2. Add sacred whips and dragon whips models on next client, i have 170 assault points, saving for a sacred whip Smile
3. Give me d claws Smile
4. Code ranged attacks better, the delay in the hit... is.. well.. weirdly slow.
5. Give me d claws Very Happy
6. Make void range work like void melee.. Add extra damage to ranged attacks.
7. Most important. Give me d claws lol!
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions for defiancescape ;)   A few suggestions for defiancescape ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 5:41 am

I couldn't agree more. But as for number 1, I think staff can already temorarily ban and mute people. I think it's ::tmute and ::tban or ::tbanuser . I have not tested those out yet, but I am told they work.

I also want sacred whips and dragon whips to work. I have never seen a sacred whip before, and by the name I think it would look awesome.

I wouldn't know about the range, I don't use it very often.

As for the Deee clahhs, I will talk to Ethan about adding that shop again to the bank so you all can buy the st00f.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
ii maxed ii

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions for defiancescape ;)   A few suggestions for defiancescape ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:30 am

if u add the shop again d claws should be about 300mil because of the stats on them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions for defiancescape ;)   A few suggestions for defiancescape ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 11:31 am

Tainted Soul wrote:
I couldn't agree more. But as for number 1, I think staff can already temorarily ban and mute people. I think it's ::tmute and ::tban or ::tbanuser . I have not tested those out yet, but I am told they work.

I also want sacred whips and dragon whips to work. I have never seen a sacred whip before, and by the name I think it would look awesome.

I wouldn't know about the range, I don't use it very often.

As for the Deee clahhs, I will talk to Ethan about adding that shop again to the bank so you all can buy the st00f.
I have seen sacred whips before, sacred whips are just kind of a whip but with light blue - white alternated colors. They have even more stats than a zgs, and are as fast as a whip. As for the dragon whips, i dunno.

Yeah we can temp ban or mute people, but.. we cant unban or unmute them, i think.
About range delay. There are glitches already because of this. Example, the well known d bow glitch. Also, the wildy glitch to hit any level person with range. I also notice that if you shoot your arrows, and then walk away, the arrows wont do any damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few suggestions for defiancescape ;)   A few suggestions for defiancescape ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few suggestions for defiancescape ;)
Page 1 of 1