www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

zelda girl.....iped me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
u got m3rk3d

Number of posts : 1
Rep ++ : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-15

zelda girl.....iped me Empty
PostSubject: zelda girl.....iped me   zelda girl.....iped me I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:07 pm

i killed zelda girl on her pure then she iped me said im iped cause i fail at life and i fced her which i asked zgs and he said was allowed so can some1 unip me and demote her its freaken annoying.
Back to top Go down
Unknowndemon

Unknowndemon

Number of posts : 31
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-16

zelda girl.....iped me Empty
PostSubject: Re: zelda girl.....iped me   zelda girl.....iped me I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:29 pm

u got m3rk3d wrote:
i killed zelda girl on her pure then she iped me said im iped cause i fail at life and i fced her which i asked zgs and he said was allowed so can some1 unip me and demote her its freaken annoying.

lmao someone's a little out of control with their powers or someones not being honest... failcat
Back to top Go down

zelda girl.....iped me
Page 1 of 1