www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

i am iped and i need help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ii maxed ii

Number of posts : 16
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-20

i am iped and i need help Empty
PostSubject: i am iped and i need help   i am iped and i need help I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:42 am

i need help i have played on server for quite along time im iped for some reason scratch i have tryed unpluging my wireless box for 5mins and tryed following the youtube video but my computer is different pale
Back to top Go down
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: i am iped and i need help   i am iped and i need help I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Un IP ban me too ethan, please. Danidemps banned me for no fucking reason at all. Just because i didnt want to sell him my runescape account.. for a co-owner or owner spot!.. and im pretty sure that only you can give co-owner and owner spots..
Back to top Go down
ii maxed ii

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: i am iped and i need help   i am iped and i need help I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:15 pm

i have changed my ip and it still says no responce from server please try using a different world wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Shocked omg wat has happend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am iped and i need help   i am iped and i need help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am iped and i need help
Page 1 of 1