www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator.

Go down 
+2
Unknowndemon
hairyhobo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hairyhobo

Number of posts : 1
Rep ++ : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-18

Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator. Empty
PostSubject: Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator.   Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:59 pm

Hello there Defiancescape Members. I think that i could make a good moderator for you. I use good grammar, i help out players where ever i can if i can help them where they need help, if not, i try my best to help them. Also, i have been told by many members that i act maturely. I once asked a simple question of how some people thought i was and they said over 2 years than my acctuall age because of how mature i acted. I believe i can help Defiance alot, and i think me being a moderator will set a good example. Also, i have been very good on computers since a young age, and i think helping people out will develop me into a better person.

Hope you agree with me, if not, then that's fine.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Unknowndemon

Unknowndemon

Number of posts : 31
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator.   Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:01 pm

lol smooth lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator.   Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator. I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 2:46 pm

So you are telling me, that people randomly come up to you and say "you act maturely" ? That is kind of awkward. Also, I have never seen you in game before, what's your in-game username?
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
anci3nt

anci3nt

Number of posts : 6
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: tait...   Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:06 am

tait cmon dnt be so harsh honestly there are different time zones i barely c u on aswel i no u play it so thats just an example of 2 dif time zones
Back to top Go down
Ethan McWilliams
Admin
Admin
Ethan McWilliams

Number of posts : 74
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator.   Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:25 pm

anci3nt wrote:
tait cmon dnt be so harsh honestly there are different time zones i barely c u on aswel i no u play it so thats just an example of 2 dif time zones
His name isn't Tait Smile
Back to top Go down
http://defiancescape.roflforum.net
Trey

Number of posts : 32
Rep ++ : 4
Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator.   Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:07 am

Ethan McWilliams wrote:
anci3nt wrote:
His name isn't Tait Smile
You just got owned:P????
Back to top Go down
http://treynaj.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator.   Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why I Think I Should Be A Moderator.
Page 1 of 1