www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

~~~Player 1's Moderator Application~~~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Player 1

Number of posts : 1
Rep ++ : 5
Registration date : 2009-05-26

~~~Player 1's Moderator Application~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~~Player 1's Moderator Application~~~   ~~~Player 1's Moderator Application~~~ I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:11 am

Player 1's Moderator Application.

About Myself: Well my In-Game Username is Player 1. I have recently started playing the server today and already enjoy it. My in real life name is David, I'm 15 years old and live in a City named Hesperia in California. I'm Hispanic and mainly all of my family is what a lot of people would like to call Beaner's. But I really don't care. My hobbys are Soccer, of course as a Mexican you always play soccer. I also like football, Runescape and P server's. I've been playing soccer for about 9 Year's and it is my favorite sport and pass time. For my last two favorite pass times I play Runescape and P server's. I have a level 112 in Runescape with the name Lilbeach and a level 92 with the name Daffy D 33, I also have a lot of other accounts but my two main ones are currently banned for macroing,(Rsbot). I've been playing Runescape for about 2 years and got a hang of it really quick. After 1 year of playing I discovered the P server community first by messing around on Mopar's noobish client then moving on to other server's.

Why I would like to be Moderator: Well, I think that I could help the community out a lot and will help increase the size of players visiting this server. I also follow all rules and am very strict on them.

What I would do as Moderator: As Mod I will like above enforce all rules NO EXCEPTIONS. I also will never abuse of my power's as Mod like a lot of other people do in P server's. I will never be AFK as a lot of Mod's and Admin's do, when they just stand there and never help anyone out, as Mod I will try and be online 24/7 and help out anyone that I can even if I do not like their personality.Username or origin of race.

Previous Experiences as Mod or Admin.: I have had a lot of experience as a Mod and Admin and know the command's etc. I know how to deal with people and that is a pretty good thing I guess, I've been Global Moderator on RuneEra, Admin on Jewscape 317 and 508, I was once Mod on Dodian.com which I retired in one week because of inactivity, Umm what else.... Admin on Allstarscape, and plenty more, I have no experience as a coder what so ever, I FAIL at it.

Thanks for reading, Player 1.
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Player 1's Moderator Application~~~   ~~~Player 1's Moderator Application~~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 3:09 pm

This is BY FAR the BEST mod application i've read so far! I love how you tell us about your real life, and about your past experiences. Just a couple of things, as a mod, we do not expect you to be on 24/7, but we do expect you to be active. Also, you basicly admitted you don't like other races, hense you are racist. I don't know the degree, but in an application, don't list your negitive things about you.

GREAT APPLICATION - we will be watching you for good behavior ;p
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
lol4

Number of posts : 18
Rep ++ : -4
Registration date : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Player 1's Moderator Application~~~   ~~~Player 1's Moderator Application~~~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:23 pm

Tainted Soul wrote:
This is BY FAR the BEST mod application i've read so far! I love how you tell us about your real life, and about your past experiences. Just a couple of things, as a mod, we do not expect you to be on 24/7, but we do expect you to be active. Also, you basicly admitted you don't like other races, hense you are racist. I don't know the degree, but in an application, don't list your negitive things about you.

Hey for once i agree to you taint =]
Back to top Go down
Unknowndemon

Unknowndemon

Number of posts : 31
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Player 1's Moderator Application~~~   ~~~Player 1's Moderator Application~~~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:12 pm

lol4 wrote:
Tainted Soul wrote:

Hey for once i agree to you taint =]
same Razz, BUT you could have left out racist and *real life* part, I don't think we need to know where u live to make u a mod and stoff maybe age, so we know ur not like 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~~Player 1's Moderator Application~~~   ~~~Player 1's Moderator Application~~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~~Player 1's Moderator Application~~~
Page 1 of 1