www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Read this if you cannot log in the server.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Read this if you cannot log in the server. Empty
PostSubject: Read this if you cannot log in the server.   Read this if you cannot log in the server. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Okay.

Today there has been a glitch or something that has caused some people (including me) to not be able to log in Defiancescape. Some people think that we were IP'ed, but I personally do not think that is the case and that it was a glitch or something. Also, for deltascape servers, if you keep clicking log in massively like non stop, you can get IP banned automaticly for mass clicking.

To resolve this glitch follow one of these instructions.

1.) Unplug your internet modem for about 3 minutes, then turn it back on. For some modems, this will automaticly change your IP address. Some internet modems might have flashing lights on it. If this does not work see 2.)

2.) Go to this youtube video, to learn how to manually change your IP address. This video is based on WindowsXP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2yvLXQDgAo

Well I hope this helped you guys,
Sorry for the glitch.

Tainted Soul
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Read this if you cannot log in the server.   Read this if you cannot log in the server. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 9:37 pm

none worked Sad i tried the way in the video already.. i think my IP is static
Back to top Go down
Ethan McWilliams
Admin
Admin
Ethan McWilliams

Number of posts : 74
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Read this if you cannot log in the server.   Read this if you cannot log in the server. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:13 pm

Deltascape servers have an anti-flood system stopping the same address to stop mas logging on.
and i think someone iped you all so if you want to blame someone blame Tainted's actions....
Back to top Go down
http://defiancescape.roflforum.net
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Read this if you cannot log in the server.   Read this if you cannot log in the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:45 am

ROFL WTF? You are actually blaming me? Number one, I would not do that because I know I would be punished. Number two, that would be totally stupid to do because it would just piss off my friends. Number 3, it would decrease the number of players.

Also, Ethan... why would you right away blame me? You don't trust me??

You know what, I am not necessairly saying it was him, but a little bit before the people got "IP'ed, DaniDemps logged in. I was going to talk to him but he said he was busy.

I swear on my future grave, and if I am lying I will go to HELL, that I did NOT IP anyone yesterday, unless there were SYI's... I don't remember to be honest lol.
Back to top Go down
tanking noob

tanking noob

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Read this if you cannot log in the server.   Read this if you cannot log in the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:34 am

uh yeah.. danidemps.. i was in wild right besides him (on silent hope) when i suddenly got d/ced and couldnt log in again
Back to top Go down
Ethan McWilliams
Admin
Admin
Ethan McWilliams

Number of posts : 74
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Read this if you cannot log in the server.   Read this if you cannot log in the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 4:45 pm

-This message has been hidden-
Back to top Go down
http://defiancescape.roflforum.net
lolatme2

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Read this if you cannot log in the server.   Read this if you cannot log in the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 5:22 pm

Don't, I told you it isn't his fault
Back to top Go down
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

PostSubject: Re: Read this if you cannot log in the server.   Read this if you cannot log in the server. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 6:34 pm

:s I am so ashamed.. Shocked
Back to top Go down
p0sesed soul
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 55
Rep ++ : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Read this if you cannot log in the server.   Read this if you cannot log in the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 4:45 am

most of the time that does not even mean you are ip banned, i will look into it but most of the time that means the server is busy I.E. crashed, cleaning up the jad problem (its set in delta 2 do that itself), there are too many players online, or after the dc many people tried to reconnect all at the same time which floods the server (no flood control + thread per client = fail)

-Ethan-
the problem is not the anti flood control going to work its having no anti flood control
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read this if you cannot log in the server.   Read this if you cannot log in the server. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read this if you cannot log in the server.
Page 1 of 1