www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

READ THIS PLOX.

Go down 
+2
Monterkill40
Ethan McWilliams
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ethan McWilliams
Admin
Admin
Ethan McWilliams

Number of posts : 74
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

READ THIS PLOX. Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS PLOX.   READ THIS PLOX. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:38 am

OKies, ive added this new section to post all my updates "all" from big to small, dosn't really matter, in this section you can also suggest new updates that i can make, heres a few little suggestions to get you going.
You could tell me to add.....
New items, this is if you use moparscape or runelocus, look in the 317 client hacking section find some new models, add the link here ill add them release the new client, and you will have a brand new item in the game.
You could suggest a new training area or teleport, a new shop, or a shop to sell items of your choice, a new monster drop, or a new monster added.

or anyhing else you want.
Back to top Go down
http://defiancescape.roflforum.net
Monterkill40

Monterkill40

Number of posts : 45
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-01-12

READ THIS PLOX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS PLOX.   READ THIS PLOX. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 10:10 am

A New Item That Should Be Added To A Shop Should Be The Dragon-Fire Shield As it was Before The Updates. It Would Be Nice To Buy Them Again.
Back to top Go down
yamtam

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-16

READ THIS PLOX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS PLOX.   READ THIS PLOX. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 11:13 am

u should put sara sword,bandos full,gods armour.granite Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ethan McWilliams
Admin
Admin
Ethan McWilliams

Number of posts : 74
Rep ++ : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

READ THIS PLOX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS PLOX.   READ THIS PLOX. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:24 pm

Ok, granite is in the shops, accept for the shield wich ill add now.
Godswords and bandos will be added to drops off godwars npcs, currently bandos godsword is at godwars along with bandos armour, zamorock gs is at king black dragon down the ladder, also ill try get the sarasword in the new client.
Back to top Go down
http://defiancescape.roflforum.net
Monterkill40

Monterkill40

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-01-12

READ THIS PLOX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS PLOX.   READ THIS PLOX. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:04 pm

D3F14NC3 wrote:
Ok, granite is in the shops, accept for the shield wich ill add now.
Godswords and bandos will be added to drops off godwars npcs, currently bandos godsword is at godwars along with bandos armour, zamorock gs is at king black dragon down the ladder, also ill try get the sarasword in the new client.

D;

Dragon fire shield was never added to anyone of the shops there, not even on the new v10 client.

Just wondering if it will be added?
Back to top Go down
danidemps

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-10-03

READ THIS PLOX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS PLOX.   READ THIS PLOX. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:57 am

Dragonfire shield should be a visage which you need maybe 70 smithing to attach to anti dragon shield and maybe both half of the shield for dragon sq and maybe 60 smithing for dsq.

Don't put rares in shops coz that makes servers really suck and stupid especially :: Pickup and stupid commands like that its all stupid tbh but maybe more npcs or try making it like similar to old rs with all goblins etc but make it like 10xp per hit instead of 4??

Sad ----------BANNED----------FOR-USING-ARMY-CHEST---------- Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.medion.smfforfree4.com
I terr0r I

Registration date : 2009-10-31

READ THIS PLOX. Empty
PostSubject: this is not good   READ THIS PLOX. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:43 pm

pale pale why we cant use vengeance and we want only use pk points for food and stuff. and no weapons else ags bgs zgs sgs thats to easy to get rare stuff.

we want old back else before!!!
Back to top Go down
I terror I

Registration date : 2009-11-21

READ THIS PLOX. Empty
PostSubject: I need Help!!   READ THIS PLOX. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 8:44 am

I need help With Vesta Longsword!
It's glitched!
Crying or Very sad Mad
I can't use it can any help me with this problem?
I need it really lol

Message back Please Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

READ THIS PLOX. Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS PLOX.   READ THIS PLOX. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS PLOX.
Page 1 of 1