www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

In-Game Suggestions: Read this EVERYBODY ;D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

In-Game Suggestions: Read this EVERYBODY ;D Empty
PostSubject: In-Game Suggestions: Read this EVERYBODY ;D   In-Game Suggestions: Read this EVERYBODY ;D I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:20 am

Okay,

I have a few suggestions. I think that you should change the stats for the new custom godswords, because nobody uses them because they have rubbish stats. I really want to use them, but I like to use items with good str bonuses, but I think you should ballence them out. Make them have AT LEAST or more the same stats as the best gs (I think zammy)

Also, I think that you should have a few drop parties. But make sure to SCHEDULE the time in the forums, so people know what time to be on for the party. Smile

Suggested items to drop: Some rares, Barrows, Dragon armer, Bandos armer, Godswords, Easter eggs, and other GOOD stuff. Very Happy Very Happy

Also, another suggestion. I know that you said you can't get ::getpassword to work, but you should work on it, and try to get it to work. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to get duped items from people like furys and whips mostly, and they say "No...I am aloud to have these. I know Ethan, i'm his friend" or "I know Azn boy, i'm his friend" Twisted Evil

And I am sitting there thinking, You know, if you have this stuff, other people will think it's okay too! Shocked

So please get that to work, it could really save a lot of time and pissed-off mood. Evil or Very Mad

OH YES! And add ::hail for admins and owners lol.

So there are all my current suggestions. Reply to this thread if you like or dislike any of these.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt
BBballfanatic13

Number of posts : 2
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Suggestions: Read this EVERYBODY ;D   In-Game Suggestions: Read this EVERYBODY ;D I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:56 am

yeahh
Back to top Go down
Phat Dude

Phat Dude

Number of posts : 3
Rep ++ : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Suggestions: Read this EVERYBODY ;D   In-Game Suggestions: Read this EVERYBODY ;D I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:45 pm

Nice suggestion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In-Game Suggestions: Read this EVERYBODY ;D   In-Game Suggestions: Read this EVERYBODY ;D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In-Game Suggestions: Read this EVERYBODY ;D
Page 1 of 1