www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Defiancescape has moved to www.Defiancescape.com Please do not register to this one anymore use the new www.Defiancescape.com
Thanks From Ethan.
www.Defiancescape.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.Defiancescape.com

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inVideosVote

Punishments for item duplicating -*READ THIS*-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tainted Soul

Tainted Soul

Number of posts : 118
Rep ++ : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Punishments for item duplicating -*READ THIS*- Empty
PostSubject: Punishments for item duplicating -*READ THIS*-   Punishments for item duplicating -*READ THIS*- I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Players of Defiancescape,

There is a horrbile epidemic going around Defiancescape. Many players have decided it is cool to duplicate items and that it will benefit them. Well news to you dupers, if it continues, it will lead to ANOTHER economy reset and will just hurt you in the end.
I do not care if you are an old player, new player, the fucking leader of Iran, if you duplicate items, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE DELETED! Even if you ask someone to duplicate items for you, and you are just kidding, guess what? That will also result in an account delete since we have no way of knowing if you are lying or not.
I am tired of people who I trusted, asking others to duplicate items for them or with them. Some of you really let me down, but this is you dupers last warning.

You guys are probably wondering "How will we know if someone is duping?"...

Well, I just purchased a fool-proof duper detector. If you try to duplicate or mass click log out after you trade, it will record your name in a dupers.txt file. I will be checking that file EACH and EVERY time I log in, and delete ALL accounts found there WITHOUT WARNING!

This is the end of duping, or there will be more problems. I hate to be a negative Nelly or a Debbie downer, but this is very frustrating see people I trusted dupe or ask for duping. It isn't okay.

For those of you who DO NOT duplicate items or accept duplicated items, thank you from all our staff.

IF SOMEONE ASKS YOU TO DUPE SOMETHING FOR THEM, CLICK THE "PRT SCRN/SYS RQ" BUTTON, OPEN PAINT, THEN CLICK EDIT AND PASTE. THAT WILL CREATE A SCREENSHOT. SAVE IT, AND THEN TELL AN OWNER.

Your friend,
Tainted Soul
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/kyle_skelt

Punishments for item duplicating -*READ THIS*-
Page 1 of 1